Alpinestars Belize Drystar Waterproof Boots - Black
Alpinestars Belize Drystar Waterproof Boots
A sports touring boot that incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR waterproof membrane under its leather and advanced microfiber chassis, the Belize Boot is designed to offer flexibility and comfort on the toughest of trails. Featuring a new lateral ankle closure and an innovative flexi-blade system the low-cut boot features Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber for grip and control on the foot pegs.
Alpinestars Belize Drystar Waterproof Boots Key Features:
- The upper is constructed from PU coated leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip.
- Front and rear bellow are made with lightweight microfiber for more flexibility and comfort.
- New lateral ankle closure system includes 2 polymer buckle. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- The boot height stops just under the calf to offer a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- New TPU Shin Plate and calf plate design offer support and resistance for impacts.
- Inner TPU ankles protector double density on medial side for protection.
- Bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.