Richa Cyclone Goretex Ladies Jacket - Black
Richa Cyclone GTX Gore Tex Textile Jacket
PROTECTION AGAINST ALL ELEMENTS. NO MATTER THE JOURNEY PLANNED.
The Cyclone Gore-tex® provides 100% protection in all circumstances and is an all round 4 season jacket, engineered witha z-liner construction, the fixed 3L Gore-Tex® membrane.
Developed with a snug and easy fit system, the biker feels 100% comfortable. At all times. The Cyclone provides protection
against cold and chilly weather conditions, equipped with a warm detachable thermo liner, a “padded liner construction”,
that can easily be removed with the smart layer connection zipper system.
Impact and abrasion protection is guaranteed, as Richa developed a strong and durable abrasion fabric, offering high
den ... sity protection during an impact or when sliding on rough and hard surfaces.
Richa Cyclone GTX Gore Tex Textile Jacket Key Features:
- PROTECTING THE LIMBS AND BACK WITH THE D3O® IMPACT PROTECTOR TECHNOLOGY
- D3O®, our partner since many years, developed a high quality range of CE-approved EN1621 protectors, integrated in
- the Richa 100% products on shoulder, elbow and back area.
- Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors, as well as the level 1 central back protector guarantees your protection during a possible impact.
- THE 360° YKK® ZIPPER TO ZIP AND CONNECT THE CYCLONE GORE-TEX® PANTS.
- The Richa 100% products are integrated with YKK® zippers only.
- 3M reflective welding areas on the front area, arm and
- back zones improve your visibility at darker moments of the day.
- Our Cyclone Gore-Tex® pants can be zipped up to any Richa Gore-Tex® jacket thanks to a 360° YKK® zipper.
- A separate suspender system is available and can easily be fixed with the 360° YKK® zipper system.
- The smart collar loop system ensures your collar a fixed position when using the jacket with the front central YKK® unzipped.
- THE A.V.S. SYSTEM FOR CONTINUOUS AIRFLOW.
- The Richa A.V.S, air vent system, is integrated in the Cyclone Gore-Tex® jacket at the upper chest area and lower arms, to
- increase the airflow in the jacket.